From: Dave Godwin via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dave Godwin <dave.god...@me.com>
Sent: Mon, Dec 9, 2019 2:32 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List [EXTERNAL] Re: C&C Crusader 40

Hmmm, yes, context would help Joe.
No. Horta, Azores to Portsmouth, UK. After putting up with the unpleasantness
of the final five days we pulled into Falmouth to rest and clear Customs. First
leg was 1,342 NM and second leg to Portsmouth was another 160.
On an Oyster 495. Solid. And dry… :-)
Regards,Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake BayRonin’s Overdue Refit

On Dec 9, 2019, at 2:21 PM, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List