Dennis, that made me laugh. In a good way of course. ;-)

There probably isn’t a section of deck on my boat that doesn’t flex. I’ll send
you a recent picture of me using a hydraulic jack to raise the deck by the
galley sink and the nav station so that I could re-install the two S.S. poles
that tie the deck to internal cabinetry. And don’t get me started on the three
T-shaped tangs for the forward cabin and main bulkheads.

I could on about the fact that the v-berth door hasn’t closed in 25 years...

Cheers!
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay