Hello all,

Need to replace my batteries and am contemplating an upgrade to Windstar's
off-the-dock power system.   Specifically evauating a battery upgrade and
potential top-up-charging.

Based on what I've read, a 100w panel would conservatively
contribute 400-500w daily (average)  in summer and be enough to help extend
my "off the grid" time.   I am on the North shore of Lake Ontario, Toronto
area.

Does anyone have any real-world data or experience with the actual charging
capacity of a sailboat mounted solar panel?    Would like to factor this
into my decisions.

Many thanks!

Dave
Windstar 33-2