Dave,

I added a GoPower 100 Watt system last summer at the same time I added a new
Isotherm Ref. System. I found that the most I was getting from the panel was
about 3.5 to 4 amps according to the GoPower controller. Was still having to
run the engine a few times a day to keep the beer frosty.

So this summer I added the 100 watt GoPower expansion panel and I am now seeing
numbers as high as 9 amps. Good system and not too pricey. I run a Sportsman 8d
for house 1, a Sportsman Group 31 for house 2 and a Sportman Group 24 dedicated
battery engine. Boat just did a nine-day cruise and all worked well.

Best of luck!

John McCrea

Talisman

36-1