I have experience but my panels are flexible and total 200w.  I am also
considerably further south in the middle of the Chesapeake Bay.

I have an Gensun MPPT-boost charge controller for each of the 2 panels.
They are rated for a 105w panel but I think based on the angle of the solar
impact and inefficiency of flexible panels I could have gotten away with
120w panels.  Experience has shown that I can plan on about 50 Amp-hrs per
circuit per day.  100 AHr per day into my 450 AHr flooded lead acid battery
bank.  The system has worked perfectly fine over this summer when I have
had to abandon the boat away from shore power for more than 3 months.  It
really is not handling a big load.  Nothing but the bilge pump.  Every time
I get on board I do check the battery voltage and it is always fully
charged.

I'm not sure that the solar is sufficient for running comms, navigation
systems, lights, and fridge... Let alone just a fridge on a long
term basis.  My cruising habits include motoring into and out of port so
the 100 amp alternator makes short work of topping up the batteries morning
and night.

Happy to answer any other questions you may have.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD