No YouTube... I don't think.  The 2 controllers just allow for more
reliability.  In order to handle 200w I would need a larger single
controller but a single failure would cause a complete loss of my solar
charging system.  2 smaller controllers allow me to us high quality Genesun
boost controllers instead of a larger less efficient one.  Think of my
system as 2 completely independent 6 amp solar charging systems attached in
parallel to the same battery which results in a total of 12 amps.

Josh