I think I've stated before that my all-time favorite tool out of all my battery
tools and corded tools is a small corded wet/vac.  It has a small, all plastic
tank and large and strong motor.  I took off the castors and glued a piece of
carpet to the bottom, so it dosn't scratch the varnished sole, or the paint on
deck.  I think it has a five gallon tank and a 5hp motor and an 18 ft long 1
1/2" hose, so it can really reach everywhere in the boat.  I keep it in a dock
box and use it all the time and lend it out to others.  I'd love to have it
mounted aboard, but my boat is just too small.

Chuck Scheaffer, Resolute 1989 C&C 34R, Annapolis
Thanks for your help.
Stu