1985 C&C 37 CB: Out for repairs...
Richard N. Bush Law Offices2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite NineLouisville,
Kentucky 40220(502) 584-7255

    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 12:33:00 PM EDT, Korbey Hunt via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 Agree re wet vac.  Best tool for removing fouled bilge water if you have a
crankcase oil spill. Just remember to remove the filter when you use as a wet
vac.
Get Outlook for AndroidFrom: CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2023 6:56:45 AM
To: CNC boat owners, cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: CHARLES SCHEAFFER <cscheaf...@comcast.net>
Subject: Stus-List Wet Vac I think I've stated before that my all-time favorite
tool out of all my battery tools and corded tools is a small cordedwet/vac.  It
has a small, all plastic tank and large and strong motor.  I took off the
castors and glued a piece of carpet to the bottom, so it dosn't scratch the
varnished sole, or the paint on deck.  I think it has a five gallon tank and a
5hp motor and an 18 ft long 1 1/2" hose, so it can really reach everywhere in
the boat.  I keep it in a dock box and use it all the time and lend it out to
others.  I'd love to have it mounted aboard, but my boat is just too small.
Chuck Scheaffer, Resolute 1989 C&C 34R, AnnapolisPlease show your appreciation
for this list and the Photo Album site and help me pay the associated bills.
Make a contribution at:
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
Thanks for your help.
Stu