A few wraps of duct tape works pretty well. Also, if you poke around the
box stores, there are usually an assortment of fittings you can get for the
ends of your hoses and there are tapered nozzles which could be cut to fit
pretty well. I use a short section of silicone hose to connect the pump to
the main line of the boat. Like me, it has no memory, and comes off easily
with no indentation.

Bill Coleman
Erie PA,   Entrada

Bill Coleman