Peter there are many articles on this is the archives; I agree with Dennis on
the Bed it;
you should take some time to find out exactly what failed; I would look closely
at whatever work was done in the 2011 work; for me personally, I would like to
know what you find because I have a 1985 37 also...! thanks

Richard
1985 C&C 37 CB: Ohio River: out for repainting...

Richard N. Bush Law Offices2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite NineLouisville,
Kentucky 40220(502) 584-7255

    On Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 01:27:11 AM EST, Peter McMinn via CnC-List