I also like Lew, whom I contacted based on recommendations from this list.  That said, he’s not from NJ (far from it), and shipping cost almost as much as the work.  Also, the rebuild work I had done was prophylactic, and my unit now has a very minor leak that it didn’t have before.  I’m sure he’d fix it if I sent it back. Bottom line: as much as I like Lew, I suggest finding someone local.

Sent from my iPhone