Hey Paul,

The hydraulic shop was very adamant about changing the fluid, but I forget why.
  Maybe the 10 weight has a higher viscosity than power steering fluid? The
Navtec owner's manual states the same fluid.  I'll send it to you in a separate
email.   My system has a single -10 Navtec cylinder, a remote hand pump, and
reservoir and one guart was more than enough to fill the system, so it was an
easy change, IIRC.

Chuck

Thanks for your help.
Stu