I assume you have iCloud enabled.  If so, these three folders are ’special’.
Try logging out of iCloud & rebooting and see if the problem persists.

I would also recommend filing a bug with Apple and include a sysdiagnose taken
while the problem was reproducing (sudo sysdiagnose).  Or at least a spindump
(sudo spindump) while the problem is reproducing.

—Rob