I'm having a problem with an application where a small percentage
of users have one particular NSWindow type which doesn't show
even though it goes through a makeKeyAndOrderFront. It's on the
window list and will open if they do a tile, cascade or window switch
operation, but doesn't come up initially. I can't reproduce this on any
of my computers running three different flavors of MacOS (including
Big Sur and Monterey). What should I be looking for that might
cause this behavior.

Best regards,

Tom Doan
---