I am using jdk1.3.1_02 that I downloaded recent from
Sun. I could not use j2sdk1.4.0. It was complaining
about not being able to understand the major/minor
numbers. But I am satisfied with any jdk that will get
cocoon to work on my system. My machine has 350mbyte
ram. I am running a second webserver/tomcat. So what
should I do?

Thanks.
--- Vadim Gritsenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> What's your JVM? For Sun's, use:
>
> java -X
>
> to see list of options,
>
> java -Xmx150Mb
>
> to let Java use up to 150 Mb. Modify script you are
> using to start
> Tomcat to add this option.
>
> Vadim

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException:

http://greetings.yahoo.com