I am running jakarta4.0.2 on RHLinux 7.1 with Apache
1.3.22ssl. I downloaded cocoon2.1 and dropped the war
file in the webapps. Now when I type
http://myserver.com/cocoon it takes a few moments and
then spits this error page for me. The log files do
not show anything wrong. What is going on, what is the
thing about the "-J-mx"? Where should I put it?

If someone have an answer I would appreciate it.

======== Start Error page. =========
type fatal

message Language Exception

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException:
Error compiling sitemap_xmap: Line 0, column 0: The
compiler has run out of memory. Consider using the
"-J-mx" command line option to increase the maximum
heap size.

source Cocoon servlet

request-uri

/cocoon/