Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out how to build an
internationalised web site.I've read the documentation
on Cocoon I18n and looked at the samples.  I
understand how its dictionary approach works for
lables, messages and instructional copy, however I
don't understand how I would use it if I have business
entities.

For example, let's say I want to model a person with
the following XML:

<person>
  <dateOfBirth>Some date</dateOfBirth>
  <passportNumber>12345678</passportNumber>
  <name lang="en">English Name</name>
  <name lang="fr">French Name</name>
</person>

Keeping names in a dictionary separate of the record's
context seems a bit awkward, plus some attributes,
like DOB and passportNumber are not translatable.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Alex

http://sbc.yahoo.com