Boris Althaus wrote:

Hello Stavros,
I thought about this solution too, it seemed not separated enough to me. Or is this no problem?
128 RAM is quite small. Do you have problems with MemoryOverflow or Sitemap is null exceptions?

I believe, that 128 MB is not very much; I had it on e headless Linux server, but it was close. I suggest more.

however there is another solution to really keep things separate, which can be useful in some cases. e.g. to separate experimental with production server: to start two or more tomcats on different ports.

this works fine, and has the advantage contrary to your solution, that you can easily start and stop those tomcats separatly.
you just have to take care to modify all relevant port settings in the tomcat configuration. otherwise you can run into problems with shutting down or starting the separated instances.

Alex