On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Boris Althaus wrote:

> Hello Stavros,
>
> I thought about this solution too, it seemed not separated enough to me. Or is this
> no problem?
> 128 RAM is quite small. Do you have problems with MemoryOverflow or Sitemap is null
> exceptions?

i use to get outOfMemory error messages, or blank pages without error
message  when i modify something in
sub-sitemaps but only when i ask content through wrapConnection, asking
content directly from tomcat (8080) everything are ok but this box need
some time to compile sitemaps (first time). i'm talking about a 2 years
old box serving several sites (virtual hosting)

next days we will test a new linux box with 1GB RAM

i'll report my experiences then in this thread

-- stavros