> - there is a JavaScript CSL-Processor. JavaScript is kind of a punishment but
> it is the natural environment for the Web 2.0 Mashup crowd that is going to
> implement applications that use Twitter annotations

A quick word of caution here; we got excited about citeproc-js until learning
that it actually requires a specific extension compiled into the Javascript
interpreter, E4X:
<http://gsl-nagoya-u.net/http/pub/citeproc-doc.html#javascript-interpreters>

This is fine and cool, but is not as widely supported as Javascript itself; eg.
Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, and a number of server-side Javascript
engines do not have E4X support:
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E4x>

That said, I'm very excited about CSL in general and this thread in particular
— structured citation parsing is what I dream about at night.  Great stuff.

MJ