Hi,
thanks!

I'm not sure I follow you. Capture to gallery behavior is pretty different
between devices e.g. on iOS things don't make it into the gallery and some
developers want them not to appear while others do.
We tried to "normalize" this as much as reasonably possible but in this
particular niche Android is as fragmented as hell (in native and in cross
platform tools).

If you can provide illustrative samples (screenshots) of what's going wrong
and specific Android device/OS version number we might be able to give you
a better response.