<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-BLXXtErTJ60/V_ziMyeHu2I/AAAAAAAAABY/XQMQdCKIim8uryTqi_Z_3aUYFqwfppMXQCLcB/s1600/correct.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-eaQVp1lRfdo/V_zii5UB97I/AAAAAAAAABc/0VB87jUclEYHdBEncT04m1jVAKnS2hG8ACLcB/s1600/bug.jpg>
The first one is what the application is supposed  to do  (on an Huawei
Y560 with Android 5.1.1) after taking a photo correctly.(you can see that
the application sow the photo in its GUI).
The second one is the beheviour experienced on my Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo
with android 4.4.2 (kernel 3.4.0-503464 SE enforcing). There is no photo
showed in the GUI were I'm expecting it.

There is some command that I can use to debug remotely the Android
application?
Thanks,
Ave Sithis