Seems that The IntelliJ Idea plugins geenrate a different version of the
CameraDemo app. However also trying the apk from the codename site I'm
getting this issue.

May it be an issue with the default Samsung Camera software version that
shipped in this phone?
Considering that the phone was partially screwed with the last official
update by Samsung it will probably not impress me (also looking what is
happening with their last phone model). The entire modem partition was
corrupted by that update.

Visit this group at
For more options, visit