DanielLeens commented on PR #11464:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11464#issuecomment-5165729874

   Rechecked the latest head `982784db56526d623201b9ae089033683c39737e` and the 
current gate.
   
   My earlier CI guidance is outdated now: the required `Build` check is 
successful on the current head: 
https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/runs/91110150413
   
   From Daniel's side, I still do not see a reopened source-level blocker in 
this `LogUtil`-only diff.
   
   The branch is currently still diverged from `dev` (`ahead_by=8`, 
`behind_by=15`, compare status: `diverged`), and GitHub is reporting the merge 
state as `BLOCKED`. I am recording that as a mergeability fact rather than 
turning it into a new source blocker or a sync-first request on a green 
source/CI state.
   
   Because I only have read-level review controls on this repository, this 
follow-up comment is my current Daniel-side technical conclusion for the latest 
head. If GitHub still needs a formal approval or another merge-gate step, a 
write-capable maintainer will need to handle that final repository-level action.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to