Nikk8091 commented on issue #11007:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5542319382

   Hi, I would like to claim the Sink / connector-dingtalk validation migration.
   
   I checked the current dev implementation, tracker claims, and open pull 
requests. I did not find an active PR covering DingTalk validation.
   
   DingTalkSinkFactory currently requires url and secret, but required options 
only verify presence, so blank and whitespace-only values pass factory 
validation and reach the writer. I plan to add declarative notBlank conditions 
for both required options and replace the placeholder factory test with focused 
positive and negative ConfigValidator coverage.
   
   I will keep the PR scoped to connector-dingtalk. Network and remote DingTalk 
checks will remain at runtime. Please confirm that I can proceed. Thank you!


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to