xinnyuli commented on issue #11007:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5558579485

   Hi, I'd like to take connector-slack.
   
   Looked through the current dev branch — SlackSinkFactory.optionRule() only 
checks that webhooks_url, oauth_token, and slack_channel are present, not that 
they're non-blank. Since these get passed straight into SlackClient to build 
the webhook/API call, a whitespace-only value would sail through --check and 
only fail once the job actually tries to hit Slack.
   
   Plan: add Conditions.notBlank(...) to all three options, and cover valid / 
empty / whitespace-only cases in the factory tests. Won't touch anything in 
SlackClient itself or add network-level checks — keeping this scoped to the 
three existing options.
   
   No open PR for connector-slack that I could find. Let me know if I'm good to 
go! Thank you!


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to