yigitcan-ozturk commented on issue #11007:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5565817548

   Hi, I would like to claim the Sink / connector-datahub validation migration.
   
   I audited the current dev implementation, the tracker thread, and the open 
PR set. I did not find an active connector-datahub validation migration claim 
or PR.
   
   DataHubSinkFactory.optionRule() currently requires endpoint, accessId, 
accessKey, project, and topic only for presence. All five are strings and are 
passed directly into the DataHub client/writer path, so empty or 
whitespace-only values can pass factory validation and fail later at runtime.
   
   I propose one focused connector-datahub-only PR that:
   
   keeps endpoint, accessId, accessKey, project, and topic required;
   adds the existing declarative Conditions.notBlank(...) constraint for each;
   replaces the placeholder factory test with focused valid, empty, and 
whitespace-only ConfigValidator coverage;
   preserves option names and existing nonblank configurations;
   leaves timeout/retry semantics, client construction, network behavior, and 
runtime error handling unchanged.
   
   I am intentionally not adding new numeric constraints for timeout or 
retryTimes unless there is an existing connector-side validation contract to 
migrate.
   
   Please confirm that this connector-datahub scope is available. Thank you!


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to