SEZ9 commented on PR #11512: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11512#issuecomment-5851919971
@goutamadwant thanks for the follow-up and for syncing with dev. On the earlier review points (F1–F8): I see the per-finding pointers in https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11512#issuecomment-5808344658 and the follow-up in https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11512#issuecomment-5812718826, both referencing `0b38a3d9b7c2`. I haven't been able to independently confirm those against the diff yet, and the summary I can see stops partway through F7, so I don't want to mark anything resolved on comment text alone. Two asks so I can close this out properly: 1. **F8** — the immutability concern on the per-split details in `CdcEnumeratorProgressReport`: could you point me to where `CdcSnapshotSplitProgress` is made immutable (final fields / no setters / defensive copies of nested collections), or alternatively adjust the "immutable per-split details" Javadoc to say the list is unmodifiable but element immutability is the connector's responsibility? 2. Since the branch was just synced with dev, could you share the new head reference and confirm the F1–F7 pointers still apply on it? I'll re-verify against that head directly. Once F8 is pinned down and I've checked the pointers on the new head, I'm happy to move forward on this slice. <!-- streview-comment:1338 --> -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
