SEZ9 commented on PR #11512:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11512#issuecomment-5825599755

   @goutamadwant thanks for the direct pointers at `0b38a3d9b7c2` — that is 
exactly what I was after.
   
   On F1–F3, the pointers (the `limit = 100` constant with constructor 
enforcement and a truncation flag plus a regression test, the native-position 
security rule in `cdc-progress.md` forbidding credentials/connection 
URLs/authentication material, and literal-string wire fixtures that compare 
writer bytes) match what I asked for. I'll verify each against the source at 
this head before marking them resolved rather than closing them on the 
description alone.
   
   Your comment appears to be cut off mid-F3 (the last link is truncated), so 
I'm still missing pointers for F4–F6. Could you re-post the complete F3 link 
and add:
   
   - **F4:** the doc wording that now describes the registration-based 
enumerator report path rather than a pull/derive model.
   - **F5:** the doc section listing which connectors currently implement the 
progress provider.
   - **F6:** the updated `CdcProgressLifecycle.SNAPSHOT` Javadoc, so I can 
confirm enumerator-owned discovery/assignment is no longer folded into it.
   
   For F7/F8, the count validation and `CdcSnapshotSplitProgress` immutability 
details already noted in the thread give me enough to check against this head 
myself.
   
   Once I have the F3–F6 pointers, I'll do a final pass and close out F1–F8.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1292 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to