nzw921rx commented on issue #11007: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-6052347799
> Hi, I would like to request the `connector-maxcompute` source endpoint validation slice for future work. > > On `dev` at `53733a112c9e935c5d97f7f24be249caa43b4fd5`, `MaxcomputeSourceFactory.optionRule()` requires the string `endpoint` option for presence but has no nonblank condition. I found no claim in this tracker or open validation PR for this slice. Open PR [#12390](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12390) concerns client timeout/retry options, not endpoint validation. > > I propose adding only `Conditions.notBlank(ENDPOINT)` and direct factory/`ConfigValidator` tests for valid, missing, empty, whitespace-only, and padded nonblank endpoint values. I will preserve the source table-selection rule, credential fallback, project/tunnel settings, URL handling, client construction, and network/runtime checks. I will check EN/ZH docs against the final behavior. This would be one connector-scoped PR against `dev`. > > Could you confirm this scope is available and does not conflict with [#12390](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12390)? Thank you! PR [#12390](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12390) Merged, can handle this migrate -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
