nzw921rx commented on issue #11007:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-6052592431

   > Hi [@nzw921rx](https://github.com/nzw921rx), following your update that 
`connector-maxcompute` is still unclaimed, I'd like to claim the Source 
`endpoint` validation slice.
   > 
   > I'll add `Conditions.notBlank(ENDPOINT)` to 
`MaxcomputeSourceFactory.optionRule()` and focused factory/`ConfigValidator` 
tests covering valid, missing, empty, whitespace-only, and padded nonblank 
endpoint values. I'll also check the EN/ZH documentation against the resulting 
behavior.
   > 
   > The scope will stay limited to this validation change, preserving the 
existing table-selection rules, credential fallback, connection settings, and 
runtime checks. I'll submit a focused PR against `dev` and link it here.
   > 
   > I noticed [@Nikk8091](https://github.com/Nikk8091)'s earlier request for 
this same slice. Could you confirm that it is available for me to take on, so 
we can avoid duplicate work? Thank you!
   
   You can take over and handle it, there are currently no open PRs available!


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to