--On Wednesday, February 26, 2003 6:15 PM +0100 Leo Simons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

my take: keep everything. Again, policy should be the same as for
the contents of /dist/. I dunno if there is an asf-wide policy for
that...looking at http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/old/, those guys
don't share my view :D

The ASF policy (such as there can be one) is here:

http://www.apache.org/dev/mirrors.html

HTTP Server hasn't yet rearranged their directory structure. That's mainly because I don't think it's done a release since the policy was agreed-upon. -- justin