Do you have the same feelings for [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It seems to me that members@ is akin to a community-dev list, while
community@ is akin to a community-users list. Any reason to keep members@
should exist for [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I agree that MS Patent stuff is boring and unnecessary on a community
list. Go read groklaw. However, discussions on whether a python community
should exist seem to be perfectly designed for the community list (unless
they cross-post to all python interested mailing lists), as it pertains
to the future of how Apache balances itself.

ie) a wide-base of projects with various vertical technology communities.

Hen