On Monday 27 September 2004 21:30, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> i am dismayed that the private message was exposed the way it was.  i am
> much more concerned that the individual involved apparently doesn't see
> the action as incorrect.  if i felt comfortable that it *did* understand
> why it was inappropriate, i personally would be glad to regard the incident
> as a one-time mistake arising from misunderstanding or cultural
> differences, and most of my concern would evaporate.

You and the rest of the community have my sincere apology for revealing
content that I was unaware of had a confidential nature, as I knew the
readership was already fairly large and that there existed no indication in
the message about the confidentiality in the matter.

I still maintain my _opinion_ that more transparency would be appreciated.

I am equally dismayed as Ken is, that a flamefest took place, where other
issues were brought in to the picture. Whether I fuelled those flames or not,
I am not sure. I really tried not to, and refrained from answering many
accusations based on that it would not lead anywhere, and only make the
situation worse. Those are IMHO still just accusations.

Cheers
Niclas

P.S. I prefer not to be called "it"  :o)
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /