which
> is
> > replenished with new blood (but in our case that is also turned into
> > something bad).
> > SO the point is; "Consensus by attrition" is FUD, and hard to argue
> against,
> > yet said enough many times, it has turned into "a fact".
>
> People leaving a project for J Random Reason is acceptable attrition.
>
> People leaving because they don't agree with the majority opinion is,
too.

> A practice of asking people to leave, or trying to drive them away,
> because they don't agree with you is not acceptable.
>
> Charges of the latter were levied, and as I recall were supported by
the
> email archives.  If so (i.e., if I'm not misremembering), it's a
factual
> observation of behaviour, not FUD.  I suspect Noel already has the
> relevant source documents ready to hand if necessary.

OK - let's play this game but let's do it properly.

Open up the Avalon PMC archives and let's really get down to real metal
and in the process I think we will clean up more that a couple of
popular misconceptions.  In fact publishing this stuff would be in best
interests of the foundation - unless of course somebody has something to
hide, and surely, that's not the case, not here.

Stephen.