On Tuesday 21 December 2004 20:59, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> No, I don't think it was a single occurrence.

*I* only know of one such time, in conjunction with Leo Sutic resigning on the
basis of "People leaving because they don't agree with the majority opinion
is acceptable attrition".

> And there you go again with another highly charged term.

Everything else you call "hand waving". ;o)

> What's interesting is that *you're* the one
> that keeps associating Stephen's name with this stuff.  The only time I
> mentioned him by name was when I was correcting the mistake about
> authority.

Come on, I somehow get the feeling that you are trying to toy me around with
your intellect and wit of words. I buy you a beer over that, no problem.

I won't drag this on, since you feel like the cat playing with the mouse, so
the mouse has now decided "eat me", and lays down in front of the cat,
awaiting it to loose interest ;o)

BUT, I *would* appreciate if you spent some of your intellect looking at the
more important stuff raised in this thread under new Subject.

Cheers
Niclas

P.S. Every Sanagendamgagwedweinini on Google refers back to you. Is this some
marker to all your doings on the web?

--
  / http://www.dpml.net       /