On Dec 20, 2004, at 10:39 PM, Craig McClanahan wrote:

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 05:31:03 +0100, Stephen McConnell
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

OK - let's play this game but let's do it properly.

I've got a better idea ... let's not play the game (any more) at all.

The decision was made (and I, as an Apache member, consider it to be
in *my* best interest, as well as in the best interest of the ASF).
It's done.  It's over.  It's now an off topic conversation for this
list.

If you guys had put the same amount of energy into your software that
you put into your arguments, the world really would have been a better
place as a result of your efforts.

A huge +1. If anyone taking part in this thread thinks they're going to change anyone else's opinion about what happened around Avalon, they're massively deluded.

Take it to alt.talk.wank for crissakes.

-Fitz