Antonio Gallardo wrote:
Jean T. Anderson wrote:

... Lately I've been adding a sincere "If that page/post doesn't help, please be sure to post back to this list!"

This a good idea. But I think you can add more "cosmetic". As is currently it may be to strong for some people. ;-)

Maybe something like:

"If this page/post doesn't help, feel free to ask for more help".

(I am not a native english speaker too. Perhaps someone else can improve the above sentence. ;-)

I think what you produced was excellent.

thanks!

-jean