my favourite sony ericsson bug is the one where it waits till your "memory stick" (blergh) is almost totally full (with precious memories etc), and then wraps round and overwrites the FAT, followed by a "this card is not formatted" message. I'd link to the bug report but, erm, well, there is no bug tracker.

I discovered it when trying to fill mine up with inconsequential mp3s, my non techie friend tripped over it when she had filled it up with photos. Thank f* for linux, dd and those clever recovery tools.

Tim Abell