Hi Steve,

Steve Mosher wrote:
> 1. Its a mobile Phone First, and a multi purpose platform secondarily

I actually like the perspective of #1 very much and you should keep it
as such. As I am to understand, the core philosophy of Openmoko is the
"Free the Phone". There are many platform hardware devices out there
that are open. Stressing that it is the _phone_ makes the biggest
difference. It causes a revolution where major phone manufacturers like
LG, Samsung, Nokia, etc. will start trembling to figure out their next
moves as the community thrives to make something so much better with
mass collaboration.

Free the phone; we already have multi-purpose platform devices that run
linux.

-Boris