Hi community,
I just published a new project called openmokontrol. Im using a TCP/IP
connection to any X server to control it with the fr's accelerometers, mainly
for games ;). Maybe I will create a video for a short demonstration soon, let's
see. It uses the X Test extension to send input events to the connected X
server. Try playing Live for Speed (www.lfs.net) with it, its awesome. Here
some links:
http://www.opkg.org/package_322.html
http://code.google.com/p/openmokontrol/
http://code.google.com/p/openmokontrol/wiki/Using
I didn't manage to install the ipk file on my SHR run freerunner, I always get
the following error:
*** glibc detected *** opkg: free(): invalid next size (normal): 0x00ba6500 ***
Aborted
I don't get the error when Im installing the package to my toolchain, so I
think it is SHR's problem, not the problem of a corrupted ipk file, is that
right? If not, Id appreciate hints how to get rid of this error.
Greetings, Martin.