Am Jan 21, 2010 um 13:02  schrieb c_c:

> @ Rui Miguel Silva Seabra
>> specially if you add keyword organization instead of merely hierarchichal
>
>  Can you amplify what you're looking for? I haven't thought much about the
> bookmark management actually.

I would also wish to see a separate bookmark manager that can be tied into a
browser. I sometimes use multiple browsers and each has its own bookmarks. If
we had something like a button in each browser that would start the bookmark
manager and then that manager would have its own UI and could tell the browser
to go to a certain link then the same bookmark manager could be used by *all*
browsers. Plus I could exchange the bookmark manager if it would follow a
standard interface and the browser could concentrate on what it does best
(browsing the internet) whereas the bookmark manager could do what it does best
(managing bookmarks).

I guess that could be done using dbus, maybe?

Dirk