Hello,

I am new to the list, my name is Marcin Wichary and I come
from Poland (although currently residing in the Netherlands).

This might not be the best way to introduce myself, but I've
never used a Mac -- they were practically nonexistent and
damn expensive in my home country -- although for about 10
years I've been dying to have one. I promised myself that
I'll finally buy myself a Mac next year, though. :)

Having said that, I've always been a great admirer and follower
of Macs. And since I am a graphic designer of a sort, and the
20th anniversary of Apple Macintosh is drawing near, I had
this idea of creating a series of 10 posters commemorating
Macintosh's 20th birthday, underlining Apple achievements and
their influence on Human-Computer Interaction (my field) in
the last two decades, to be hung on one of our building's
corridors.

And this is where I need some assistance and I'd be grateful
if some of you could help me out. Basically, I'm looking for:
- high-resolution aerial shots of original Macintosh's
  keyboard and mouse (possibly on white or light background),
- high-resolution scans of the famous Newsweek 1984 ad.

Unfortunately, I have access to neither the original Macintosh,
nor the advertisement.

I would really appreciate your help. Of course, if the posters
come to fruition, I'll be more than happy to send the graphic
files to everyone interested. Also, if someone needs more
information about the content of the posters, feel free to ask.

If you think I should've also ask somewhere else, please, let
me know.

     Thanks in advance for your help!

     Marcin Wichary
e:\> [EMAIL PROTECTED]