Thomas wrote:

I used HD SC Setup 7.3.5 to format and partition the drives.  I also
tried System Picker, but it doesn't show any selectable drives...I'm
guessing this utility is to pick through mutiple systems on one
partition, not among different partitions.  What is the proper
procedure for selecting a partition to boot from?

K, I use system picker to boot from different partitions or the startup disk control panel for different drives. System picker is a little buggy sometimes especially if you go "blessing folders it doesn't do itself". When using System picker only have one blessed folder on each physical drive else you will have problems, turn the search depth up is an option / under options in the drop down menu.. The Startup Disk CP should work for different drives and is also alittle buggy, I find it works generally.

good luck