<<Never thought of refill kits. Not my top choice

because of inconvenience but I guess the savings would

make sense with this being an older printer >>

I've never had much luck with the refill kits for my Stylewriter carts.  I
think my problem is that I wait too long before refilling the cartridge so that
the sponge inside is already dried out and will not accept the ink being
injected(merely overflows).   I think the secret is to refill just at the right
time, while the sponge still has some wetness, but it's difficult determining
when that right time is!

Saul Broudy
Philadelphia, PA  USA