> From: Compact Macs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Plusses need Torx-15 drivers to open them, and ones with pretty long
> handles.
>
> See http://macfaq.org/hardware/misc.shtml#Q2.8.3 for the gory details.

 I forget where I saw the suggestion originally, but you can also use a
Torx-15 bit wedged into the barrel of a Bic pen. It's long enough and
thin enough to reach down the wells of the handle, and if the screws are
particularly stuck, you can use pliers on the pen case to give you
enough torque to get them turning. That's what I've used on several
compact Macs, no problems.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                         (313) 227-2317

 Does anyone really believe that terrorists can actually threaten
 our survival as a nation? Killing large numbers of people is not
 the same as threatening the entire country. It doesn't make sense
   to restructure our entire legal system, giving up rights and
  freedoms that people fought and died for, all to cut the odds
      from 0.005% to 0.003% (and that's generous)."  - Me

and then destroy it.