Actually, I think what I did is equivalent to a torus.  I just never
thought of it that way.

On 2/20/07, Chris Fant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I like the idea of taking away the edges.  In fact, the engine that
generated this board are capable of doing that.  But not as a torus.
I simply wrap left-right and wrap up-down.  This is cleaner, IMO.  Go
is so pure.  I don't like the non-pureness of the edges.