Hi,

My vote would be to keep everything like it is. Maybe use round robin when the number of participants is close to the number of planned rounds. Also, don't hesitate to make the time control shorter if it would be necessary to fit enough rounds within a reasonable time, so we can play round-robin instead of Swiss.

Swiss would be good if Bill Shubert could fix it. Main problems that need fixing are: in the last round, if the two top players have not yet played against each other, they must play against each other. Also, use seeding in the first round. This would improve a lot.

Thanks for organizing these tournaments. I am not sure I will participate in February, but I will participate in March.

Rémi