I played on that temporary 7x7 server and I think the better programs came close at being almost unbeatable on 7x7 white and 9.5 komi especially if one uses the known opening library. So it might quickly get boring for most better programs.

Although losses with white might reveal some serious bugs if one knows the program should win for sure.

-Magnus