Not sure if I buy that. For any complex game, you have a range or random player to best-in-world player. There are nearly infinite actual ratings between the two. Since Go is clearly more complex than chess, Go's "nearly infinite" is probably larger that chess's "nearly infinite", but that's beside the point because both are much larger than the number of humans to ever have existed.